La Grange restaurants collect for Community Nurse
Updated: April 29, 2013 2:17AM
LA GRANGE — Several local restaurants are set to donate at least 10 percent of their proceeds March 6 to the Community Nurse Health Center.
The local restaurants have set specific times March 6 for the promotion.
“We are excited to promote and bring people to some great local restaurants”, said Angela Curran, chief executive officer of Community Nurse. “This is a great opportunity to support local businesses and support Community Nurse at the same time.”
Participating restaurants and their hours:
• Cida Thai, 5435 S. La Grange Road, Countryside, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Francesca’s Bellezza, 75 S. La Grange Road, La Grange, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Kama Indian Bistro, 8 W. Burlington Ave, La Grange, 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Nicksons Eatery, 30 S. La Grange Rd, La Grange, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Smashburger, 1 N. La Grange Rd, La Grange, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.